songs used

Description of the project and general chit-chat concerning it...

Moderator: Muxxor

starscream

songs used

Post by starscream »

hey what was the songs used in your first video like the opening and all that
mull
Site Admin

Post by mull »

Umm.... I don't remember : )
volodkovich

Post by volodkovich »

Hi, was wondering what the song is on your 14th episode, at the beginning. I can think of the lyrics but have no idea what it is, and its bugging me!

Cheers
mull
Site Admin

Post by mull »

volodkovich wrote:Hi, was wondering what the song is on your 14th episode, at the beginning. I can think of the lyrics but have no idea what it is, and its bugging me!

Cheers
1: Jimmy Eat World - World Is Static
2: Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River
mahhddgtp

Post by mahhddgtp »

lol @ "Cry Me a River"

mull, your project is AWESOME. You've got a lot of fans in the U.S. who are on the edges of their seats waiting for new releases...

Definite thumbs up on your project and another thumbs up on your video editing ability and style. Very cool. Looking forward to #15.
Lemartes

Post by Lemartes »

you've got very much fans in germany, too.
the work is great, you can learn a lot just by watching. some cool jokes while working and the great soundtrack!

GREAT!

can you remember the tracks used in video 5 and 6?
theyangman

Post by theyangman »

Hello from Canada!

Dude, you dedication to this car is insane!!!!

Keep up the good video work man, the documentation you are doing along the way is almost as impressive as the work done to the car itself. You are seriously bringing this car back from the dead...

But a quick question about a song used in part 13.

Interpherance - Fly Away,

where can I get this track? Could you email it to me? I LOVE this song and have been looking for days with no luck.

theyangman@gmail.com

Can't wait to see what you do next.
rturbo 930

Post by rturbo 930 »

in the beginning of video 9, is the song with the bagpipes (i think?) called "radio edit?" either way, i cant find it anywhere, but i kinda like the song... if you could send it to me like the guy above, id appreciate it! :) oh yea, my email is rturbo930(at)gmail(dot)com

on another note, ive been watching your videos for about a year, and coincidentally enough, i now have a zcar of my own (76 280z)! i'm looking foward to your next video - cant wait!

-Owen
quilope

song name

Post by quilope »

I am really trying to figure out what the Arist/Title of the song at the beginning of video 6 is? It's got what sounds like a child singing some sort of Asian lyrics. Thanks so much, and keep up the good work!
mull
Site Admin

Re: song name

Post by mull »

I am really trying to figure out what the Arist/Title of the song at the beginning of video 6 is? It's got what sounds like a child singing some sort of Asian lyrics. Thanks so much, and keep up the good work!
Bobby Trafalgar - Kung fu girl ;)
mk80

Post by mk80 »

Hi! What song plays in mull@sce3?
mull
Site Admin

Post by mull »

Hi! What song plays in mull@sce3?
NO MOTIV - Give Me Strength
:smt001
thomashowes_5

Re: songs used

Post by thomashowes_5 »

Hey Mull!

Love your videos and the Datsun! They are a huge source of inspiration. I was also about the song Interpherance - Fly Away. If you could send me the song or a link to it that would be awesome!

thomashowes_5@hotmail.com

Can't wait to see more of your spectacular videos!

-Thomas